Monday, January 30, 2012

one last yearography project

to share... i just love how this line by Simple Stories is so versatile.. can be used for so many different projects!!
I was really lucky to use this line for Let's Capture Our Memories this month.. I love it!

 Still lovin' these Bella Blvd alphas... almost out.. :( Good thing Is still have my green ones to use :)
 the Maya Road chipboard pieces are so perfect all layered with paper and sanded too:
 see those small staples... my new addiction.. the Tiny Attacher... I LOVE IT!!!
Just a few layers of paper.. oh, I need new paper... that purge I did a few weeks ago made me realize that I dont have tons left!!! but, I think I will survive for a while :)

I think I will wait a bit and load up my cart at Let's Capture Our Memories.. the girls have ordered so many good things.. I cannot wait for my pizza boxes!!!!!!

6 comments:

Joséphine said...

What a gorgeous layout, I adore!!!

Mag said...

Nice sketch ! and happy LO !!

Julie said...

Love it! This line is so you.You always pick the perfect products.

Unknown said...

wonderful page - love the design and all the accents

Anonymous said...

this is a really handsome boys page, love the colours// Lena H

Tracee said...

Love this! Tx