Thursday, February 09, 2012

FLASH!

SO - we all have photos that are just too bright or busy that are hard to find just the right papers for in our stash, right?

I had these cute photos from last Halloween of my youngest son that I really have been wanting to put to paper for a while - but just haven't had the right paper.... until now!

This month, I have been lucky enough to get to work with My Mind's Eye - Funday for Let's Capture Our Memories. It is a great line - I love how thick the papers are!!! Seriously, I think double the thickness of other lines out there.

Here is the first page I am sharing over on the blog today:
 I just love the kraft and colour mix- it really worked well with the brgiht red and yellow in the photos I had!
 I added some goodies in too, of course.. ;)
I love the Ormolu HE flair, and the bright felt strips from the MME embellishment pack too.
A few glitter paper stars and voila... a fun halloweeny page!

The Let's Capture Our Memories store is ungoing some changes and upgrades. We are making room for all the new goodies from CHA that has been ordered - so, stay tuned - lots more to come! 
Post a Comment