Thursday, February 09, 2012

FLASH!

SO - we all have photos that are just too bright or busy that are hard to find just the right papers for in our stash, right?

I had these cute photos from last Halloween of my youngest son that I really have been wanting to put to paper for a while - but just haven't had the right paper.... until now!

This month, I have been lucky enough to get to work with My Mind's Eye - Funday for Let's Capture Our Memories. It is a great line - I love how thick the papers are!!! Seriously, I think double the thickness of other lines out there.

Here is the first page I am sharing over on the blog today:
 I just love the kraft and colour mix- it really worked well with the brgiht red and yellow in the photos I had!
 I added some goodies in too, of course.. ;)
I love the Ormolu HE flair, and the bright felt strips from the MME embellishment pack too.
A few glitter paper stars and voila... a fun halloweeny page!

The Let's Capture Our Memories store is ungoing some changes and upgrades. We are making room for all the new goodies from CHA that has been ordered - so, stay tuned - lots more to come! 

11 comments:

antenucci said...

Love how those pictures work on the kraft paper - great idea!

Diana Fisher said...

Loving all the layers and such a cute Flash!! :)

Diana Waite said...

oh, my GOODNESS--I LOVE this Nicole!

Deena said...

awesome layout!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is absolutely amazing. Love the bright colors on the kraft. Your work is so gorgeous!

Stacey Michaud said...

I love those bright photos! Awesome!

Unknown said...

this is such a cute page - love the pops of color against the b/g

Zarah said...

Nawwww!! Too funny - too cute!! :D

Annika said...

Awsome layout! So fun! Great design!

Danielle said...

Cool layout!! love those colorful photo's with the kraft paper.

Julie said...

Love the layout.Kraft goes with everything! Pretty cute costume too.