Saturday, February 25, 2012

March Scrapbook Circle kit is up!!

OMG. I am totally seeing SPRING with this one. Here is one of the shots of the kit:

 And ... I just happened to be browsing the store.. and there are TONS of kits on sale .. some 44% off!!!

Check it all out HERE

******************************************************************
Got a fun email today - will be helping out a little at Crop & Create in Winnipeg in March as a TA :)
I haven't been to an event like this in a long time - looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones too !!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a great kit.I love that wood grain paper I see.

You will be the perfect TA!

Diana Waite said...

I'm so giddy about this kit--you have NO idea! :)

angie ashuk said...

Can I put a request in that you help me for the crop:) lol Thats awesome though.

Sherri said...

Congrats on the TA opportunity. I have no doubt you'll be great at it. You'll get to meet so many people. Can't believe we've still not met, lol.

Kristine Davidson said...

the scrap circle kits look really tempting !!