Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Pink Princess Party

Well, this weekend marked my youngest's third birthday...and we had to have a party fit for a pink princess!
 some pink fingers and toes
I didn't go too crazy, it was just our family - but I did make a few things, with the help of pinterest ;)

The idea was to have roses all over the cake - but I ran out of icing...oops...
 inside - the cake was 1 layer of white, and 3 of pink cake.. this was a hit with the kids.. and was requested by all in different colours for their birthdays :)

a few pink and white puffs for decoration:
 and thanks to my stash of stickles.. a pimped out dollar store tiara:

 oh, and a few of these for the grown ups ;) gotta jump on the Jets band wagon eventually...lol
 We had one sleepy princess that night!! but, she did let me take a few photos before everyone arrived... I have lots of cute ones to scrap now  :)

.... off to think of the next party idea for my soon to be 7 yr old!!

13 comments:

Alex said...

Aww! She is adorable!!! I love your cake! I've never learned how to make those pretty roses! But you my friend, you are a pro!

Deena said...

Wow. Three already. How time flies.

Deanna said...

super cute party! I LOOVE that cake and your topper is precious!

Zarah said...

Awww!! Such adorable photos - and what a wonderful party!

pinkalishious said...

LOVE all the pink & you got some fab ideas going on here!!

Sherri said...

These photos have me smiling from ear to ear. What a fun mom you are. You rocked that cake girl! Addison looks like she had the best time ever.

danni reid. said...

LOVE, LOVE everything about her party, you're amazing mama!

Danielle said...

She is adorable with her pink nails! Fabulous cake, makes me hungry ;-)

Jocie said...

sooo adorable!! I like the cake with just the flowers on the top...it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

My oh my she is DARLING. Love her nails!!!!!! Happy bday to your baby!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Okay the Anonymous was me!!

scrappymo! said...

She looks so sweet and so does the cakes! Those roses on top are divine.

Unknown said...

This looks like such a fun party. The different colored cake layers are a great idea and the roses on top of the cake are so pretty.