Monday, March 05, 2012

Simple Stories + MME funday =

one slightly pickle crazy kid...!

This is my oldest on his 8th birthday...yes, he asked for pickles... and well, my sister thought it was hilarious to buy him a big container of them! lol 

I never thought he would actually want the pickles.. but apparently - he did! That kid is something, that is for sure!

For this page, I used more of the MME Funday and some Simple Stories that I got from Let's Capture Our Memories for this month! The two lines go really well together!
The kraft goes so well with the colours in the Simple Stories yearography line. I just love the fun patterns on this paper! I added in some Bella Blvd. letters to the mix too.. funny enough these are called "pickle"..lol the green is so fun and I love the polka dots!

I just finished off a few more projects for March for LCOM... I will share something with you this week too!

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great line...I like the masculine feel of these papers.

Shannon91 said...

J'adore !!! I love colors ...
Bizz

Diana Waite said...

LOVE all teh banners--FABULOUS!

Alex said...

Kids are funny! Pickles??? LOL I mean... why not? ;-)

Love this layout! Love the colors, the design and how you framed the photo. It really pops!

Unknown said...

gorgeous page - love the kraft against the white

Jody said...

Great Lo! Love Simple Stories!