Monday, May 14, 2012

Scrapbook Circle

I just love getting my Scrapbook Circle kits each month. It is like a new suprise each month - there are always some hidden treasures in the kits - something I might not have thought to buy on my own.

This kit has a few of those in it - and the add on is all treasure! :)

Here are a couple pages I did using the May kit:
  I love the Hambly transparencies in the kit - such a pretty coral colour and they add a nice little pop of layered flair! I need more of them... and I mean NEED :)
 I can't remember if I shared this page yet - but sorry, if I did... I I love the Studio Calico paper in the kit - this one is called cubicle - one side has all these lovely journalling tags on it in all different patterns. I love paper like that - you can chop it up and make it go a long way!!
The white Hambly rub ons from the add-on kit are soooooo good too!!! Welcome back Hambly, how I have missed you ! :)
Tell me what your latest found treasure is.. I would love to hear!!!
Post a Comment