Thursday, September 27, 2012

Jillibean Soup + Hexagons = LOVE

The designer challenge this month was to work with the new Jillibean Soup Hexies that made their appearance at summer CHA this year!! Unfortunately, my box got to me late...so I didn't get to use the hexies for this project, but I was definately inspired by them when creating this layout. I have been thinking a lot about using hexagons... its definitely #trending in the scrapping world right now.  

Let me tell you - I don't know what I was waiting for - I loved my result! 

I used a bunch of the new Jillibean Alphabeans - love the denim and yam yellow colours... so awesome!!
can't get enough of the chipboard alphas in the woodgrain either! mixed with a bunch of corrugated arrows...
and here is the result! I added in some stitching (of course) and some buttons WITH twine - seriously, it must be sewn through right....!!! (sorry, small pet peeve...lol)
Hope you will check out what the rest of the DT did with the hexies this month! We are sharing their projects today on the Jillibean Soup blog! Check it out!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is amazing Nicole!! Love your hexagons!!

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole

Your page was beautiful ... I loved the hexagons

Hugs!

Diana Waite said...

this ROCKS!