Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tutorial and a toot coming :)

I am super excited to be sharing a quick tutorial over at the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog - it looks long and complicated but I just took tons of photos :) Here is what the tutorial is all about:



Hope you will stop by and check it out - say HI while you are there too !

Here is the LINK and the project I made with it !



I have a toot to share in a few weeks... a new fun opportunity!! I can't wait to share... :)

I am off to Crop & Create Ottawa in 2 more sleeps! I cannot wait to go! I am TA'ing two classes - one with Kelly Purkey and one with Vicki Boutin again! I am resting up for Boutin Bootcamp again...lol That is one jam packed class! I might even be doing a quick make and take using pie charts there too!

As always thanks for stopping by !!!






2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOME--I TOTALLY love it! Congrats on the gig! :)

beckyjune said...

LOVE your card, Nicole,and am excited to hear your big news!