Thursday, September 27, 2012

Super exciting day for me!

It's a very exciting day for me - first, I am off to Crop & Create Ottawa to meet Kristine Davidson and Stephanie Hart! I get to TA with Vicki Boutin and Kelly Purkey, I will be doing a make and take on pie charts ... AND get a weekend away from all the mommy stuff in our nations' capital!

 :) I will miss the family, but every girls needs a break now and then right?

Also, some super exciting news on two fronts ..... first up:



I am super excited to be back with Jillibean Soup as a Design Team member again ! I have loved every minute of this team, and well, Jill and Kimber are purely awesome!!! So happy to be back again :)

and...


I made the Lilybee Design team! YAY! I was so honestly suprised to get that email in my inbox.
I was seriously over the moon. So many talented people applied and I was chosen. I really can't believe it.

so, it has been a VERY exciting scrappy month for me. 

I still can't wipe the smile off my face :) Someone pinch me. 

Feeling super grateful today




Post a Comment