Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pebbles Inc + Pagemaps!

I'm up on the Pebbles Inc. blog today with a layout made
from a gorgeous sketch from Becky Fleck at PageMaps!

I used the Sunnyside collection again for this page -
just couldn't resist the colours and patterns! So bright and cheery!
I cut a doily with my Silhouette Cameo using a Pebbles Inc. design!
It is a very intricate design and great for a doily touch.

I took the 3D flowers that are in the Sunnyside collection and sanded them a bit to have the white core show through and did a little stitching on the title work too:
I ripped a hole in the paper in a few spots and roughed it up and stitched all over it for something different. Notice those stickers... so cute - the faux masking tape ones are fun and you can add the other's in the line so well too!

I hope you will play along with us over at the Pebbles Inc. blog - show us what you have done with the sketch and Pebbles products!


Post a Comment