Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pebbles Inc + Pagemaps!

I'm up on the Pebbles Inc. blog today with a layout made
from a gorgeous sketch from Becky Fleck at PageMaps!

I used the Sunnyside collection again for this page -
just couldn't resist the colours and patterns! So bright and cheery!
I cut a doily with my Silhouette Cameo using a Pebbles Inc. design!
It is a very intricate design and great for a doily touch.

I took the 3D flowers that are in the Sunnyside collection and sanded them a bit to have the white core show through and did a little stitching on the title work too:
I ripped a hole in the paper in a few spots and roughed it up and stitched all over it for something different. Notice those stickers... so cute - the faux masking tape ones are fun and you can add the other's in the line so well too!

I hope you will play along with us over at the Pebbles Inc. blog - show us what you have done with the sketch and Pebbles products!


5 comments:

Tamika said...

Lovely layout I am so jealous of all your sewing!

Tracey said...

So beautiful Nicole! Love this!

Camila Borssoi said...

What a gourgeous layout!

Danielle said...

Wow, fabulous page! Love how you ripped those holes in the paper, the effect is amazing!!

ALINE said...

HI Nicole

Love the page ... very cheerful and fun ... these roles are cute!

Kisses!