Sunday, September 30, 2012

Basic Grey Paper Cottage part 3!

I am back to share another page I made for Let's Capture Our Memories using
Basic Grey's Clippings & Paper Cottage lines.

First off, let me be totally honest - I used to be a HUGE Basic Grey fan - then for whatever reason, I was 'meh... now, I think I could be back lovin' it again! Especially with these 2 great lines! I could use Paper Cottage all the time!

for this page, I used mainly the Clippings line - with a few pieces of Paper Cottage to add a little colour:

I used my new Silhouette Cameo ( YAY!!! ) to cut the title out. Love the font BLACKOUT so I cut out the 2012 and pasted some scraps behind each letter. I added the ME with some black cardstock and one of the cute Jenni Bowlin tiny tab chipboard pieces I had picked up too!
 

I roughed my page up just a little by cutting a strip of the paper, rolling/tearing it a bit and adding a pop of colour behind it and stitching over all of it. I made a few flags with leftover stickers and paper and a couple toothpicks :)
I used more of my scraps and punched out a ton of confetti and seriously sprinkled it on the page. Used a bit of wet Tobow glue to stick it in place. I cut out some circles from one of my Paper Cottage papers and adhered them with 3D foam squares.

For the wave, I actually pieced these two papers together that way as I had already cut one of the whiteish circles from the main paper before and needed to make the page 12x12 ! lol


So, with a little paper and a lot of adhesives...lol, I finished the page! I hope you will check out some Basic Grey out at Let's Capture Our Memories... there is lots in stock right now!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Nicole!! Love it!!

Tamika said...

Super cute!

Jody said...

This is awesome! Love everything about it!