Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift wrap week at Pebbles!

It's gift wrap/card week at Pebbles - I thought I would skip cards this time and try some gift wrap ideas I have done before and another I found on pinterest too!

First up are some shaped gift card holders made with a mix of Walnut Grove and Seen & Noted collections:

I created and cut the shapes with my Silhouette on 2 pieces of cardstock and then went a little crazy embellishing them! I stitched them together - except the bottom - just tuck a gift card at the open bottom of each and you are done!
The Pebbles mini clothespins are perfect for adding tags, some twine and a bunch of jingle bells too!

I made an attempt at a tree garland by taking twine and small punched circles and stitching together along with the Pebbles corrugated thickers.


Hope you will join us on the Pebbles Inc. blog all week for tons of cute gift ideas perfect for the holidays!

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love that mitten! And great tree, too! Cute!! :)

Leanne said...

OMgosh! so very cute!! love them..x