Saturday, March 30, 2013


This month over at Scraptastic Kit club, we have been trying to use our punches on our kit projects - I love my punch stash. My favourite go to punches are circles or any size !!

I am fond of circles - but wanted to jazz them up a bit, so I decided to create some quick tiny pie charts with my punched circles!

Here is my page:




You can see that I punched some circles from the Glitz Design paper - then I went ahead by stacking the different coloured circles on top of each other and clipped them all at once. This creates "pies" of the same size. I added them onto the same sized circle out of white cardstock and then just layered my "pies" back together, alternating the colours on each pie shape.

Once I was done, I added some messy stitching to them. Here is a close up:



Then, I pulled out my Scraptastic Exclusive Mr. Brightside stamps and stamped some pie chart shapes onto scraps of vellum I had (with Staz On ink) and punched those out too... and added them to my page!


Cute right! I just love that pie chart stamp!!!

Hope you are inspired to make some use from your punches and get a little creative with basic shapes :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your little pie charts! This is an awesome layout!!

Tamika said...

Great layout! I love my go to baggie of circles and butterflies!

Christy said...

LOOOVE the colors and those little pie charts are AWESOME!