Friday, April 26, 2013

I love my Cameo + are you a winner??

Let's get the fun stuff out of the way first... the winner of the Crop & Create goodie bag is:

APRIL C.! :)

Congrats April! email me at nowosad1@mts.net and we will work out prize mailing arrangements!

OK, let's talk more scrap stuff now right!

I was worried when I first bought my Cameo that I wouldn't use it like I should.

Well, let me tell you - for real - it is the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Yes, it was a couple hundred bucks - but I have used it for almost every project since I purchased it.

No, I have not spent mega bucks in the Silhouette online store either... honestly, I think I have spent less than $20 in total! Truly.

I came across a quote on Pinterest from Dr. Seuss and knew it would be a great title for a page- but it was so long! So, I used my Cameo and a couple different fonts to make this page:

 I layered two different patterns of paper from the Kneehighs line from Basic Grey (LOVE THIS COLLECTION) behind the phrase. I love the look of this for titles and will totally be doing it again. It really was easy and made the page SO quick to do too!

 
And then, I used a lot of the stickers behind the photo, along with one of those cool fabric Maggie Holmes polaroid frames:

That's it for today! Have a scrappy and wonderful weekend! :)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

OMG I love this page! I did the same thing with my Cameo and that quote and went down the side of the page just like you! Great minds think alike... although yours is so much better! Love it!

Angie Blom said...

This is amazing Nic!! Loving what you did with the cameo!! Loving the papers!! Brilliant

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Love how you did the title!!

Donna said...

Love this so much!

Could I ask you to share what fonts you used?