Friday, April 26, 2013

I love my Cameo + are you a winner??

Let's get the fun stuff out of the way first... the winner of the Crop & Create goodie bag is:

APRIL C.! :)

Congrats April! email me at nowosad1@mts.net and we will work out prize mailing arrangements!

OK, let's talk more scrap stuff now right!

I was worried when I first bought my Cameo that I wouldn't use it like I should.

Well, let me tell you - for real - it is the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Yes, it was a couple hundred bucks - but I have used it for almost every project since I purchased it.

No, I have not spent mega bucks in the Silhouette online store either... honestly, I think I have spent less than $20 in total! Truly.

I came across a quote on Pinterest from Dr. Seuss and knew it would be a great title for a page- but it was so long! So, I used my Cameo and a couple different fonts to make this page:

 I layered two different patterns of paper from the Kneehighs line from Basic Grey (LOVE THIS COLLECTION) behind the phrase. I love the look of this for titles and will totally be doing it again. It really was easy and made the page SO quick to do too!

 
And then, I used a lot of the stickers behind the photo, along with one of those cool fabric Maggie Holmes polaroid frames:

That's it for today! Have a scrappy and wonderful weekend! :)

Post a Comment