Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Favorite Things

I am excited to share a page I created as a Guest Designer for My Favorite Things this month!

I was sent a sketch, along with some great My Favorite Things goodies to create this page:


Supplies:

I had a great time playing with the die sets - the labels and tabs were my favorite for this page - I layered a bunch together using some American Crafts patterned paper.

I love Laina Lamb's cute camera dies so much - can totally see using these ALL THE TIME like this little one tucked in here on my page:
 and the stamps are great too - so sticky to my clear block and the impression is top notch!
You can play along with the sketch for the month HERE on the My Favorite Things blog and you could win a prize valued at up to $20.00! Sounds good right? so, don't wait - hop on over to the MFT blog, check out the details of the prize and see what the rest of the team did this month!

I'll be back with another page next week using the same dies and stamps!



No comments: