Saturday, June 01, 2013

Lily Bee Design + Pagemaps = Awesome!

Lily Bee Design has partnered up with Becky Fleck and Pagemaps for June !

Becky created her fabulous sketches and sent them to some of the Lily Bee DT and here is my page using a mix of Destination, and the Sweet Shoppe collections:

 I had lots of fun layering stickers and journal cards along with chipboard embellies:
I just adore this polaroid paper in the Destination collection! I could use it over and over again! And the mix of different patterns on woodgrains... well, it is amazing!


You can check out the sketch I used, along with all the other sketches the Lily Bee DT played with this month in the June Pagemaps on the Pagemaps site!

Have a good weekend - hope the weather is great wherever you are :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice love it.

Diana Waite said...

oh my AWESOME! LOVE it!!

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful textures and layers!
You are always so great in that area! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love that paper too! This is stunning! The dimension and layers are amazing!