Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello there - Scraptastic kits

Good morning!!

Just wanted to share a really quick card with you today, using one of the Scraptastic November kits - Colorblind!


My favorite and only way I will make cards is with my scraps. For this card, I cut a few simple and imperfect triangles, and stitch them down with my sewing machine.





After I had the triangles on my card base, I added some drops of mist along with a few messy rolls with my Glitz roller stamp and some lime green ink. I added in a few black rubons from my stash, which are also from Glitz Design and added a stamped title from the exclusive Scraptastic stamps and VOILA - card was complete!
Be back soom with more projects :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

wow! I just love what you have created with this kit! so very inspiring..x