Friday, November 15, 2013

Scraptastic Kit page shares

Hey! I have a couple more pages to share with the November Colorblind kit from Scraptastic Kit club. I went a little color crazy with it this month... and I am totally fine with that! lol Here is my next page:


< To create the background, I used a lot of the fun Pebbles Inc. frame tags in the kit. I cut them in half and then layered a few over the base cardstock background. I added a few different things into each frame area, including a title made using the fun mixed font from the Glitz alpha stickers:


I also used the exclusive Scraptastic Stamps and some word stickers by Glitz in some of the frames too:



Next, I created a fun and whimsical background cut with my Silhouette Cameo and layered some circles of patterned paper from the kit behind it.






I am off to make a holiday shopping list!!! this is such a busy time of year, I hope I can fit everything in!


No comments: