Friday, January 30, 2015

PageMaps U Class 3!!

February is right around the corner and for me that means a few exciting things!

One of those things is that I am an educator over at PageMaps U again for Class 3 that goes up in February! I was part of Class One and Two and am super happy to be back for Class 3 :)



Here are a couple sneaks of the two pages I created for this class:

 

This class uses the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection and is so sweet and lovely!
I like how this one turned out :)

Love the free cut files I designed for both classes this round too. Check out the background for this project that is part of the class content:


 



Lots of American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer for that one! You can find out more on the PageMaps U site.. Class one and two are still available too!


No comments: