Friday, January 09, 2015

Fancy Pants - ADDY

Good morning! I am actually out at CHA this week, but I wanted to stop in and share a recent page I did using a couple different Fancy Pants Designs collections - Everyday Moments and Burlap and Bouquets!

The two collections work really well together, a great mix of florals in both lines. I download a lot of designs from the Silhouette store and wanted to use a flower design I had been eyeing lately for my page.

Here is how it turned out:




I simply diecut a ton of flowers with various papers from different Fancy Pants papers. I layered them together, mixing the patterns, some Fancy Pants vellum and gold foil paper too! I used some dimensional adhesive between some layers to create a 3D effect on the flowers.

 


All in all, this page came together quite quickly. I let the background be simple as the flowers and patterns from the paper were the focus!

Have a great weekend! I am headed off to Disneyland with some great friends tonight!

No comments: