Friday, March 06, 2015

Basic Grey - new South Pacific collection!

HEY HEY!! I am super excited to be sharing a couple pages I made with the new Basic Grey South Pacific collection! This collection is fun for travel photos and has so many great colors in patterns mixed together. I think every color of the rainbow is in this collection, in little bits and pieces!

I tried to use all the papers on this first page by making pie charts for the right side of the page. I added some stitching detail and the rest of the page was easy!



I added in a wood veneer from the Basic Grey Capture collection for my title and some mini alphas under my photo, along with some Basic Grey Candy Buttons(epoxy dots).






This next page, well, I used the pie charts again, this time, I trimmed off the outside of the piechart piece to use as circles on my page. I used blocks of paper for the bottom of the page, and it was a little too linear for me... so I added in the pie charts to the top.
 


I added in a hand cut title for my "goofy" son :)



I love all the great patterns and that pink-coral color is likely my new fave!!



Make sure to stop by the Basic Grey blog to check out what the other designers did with this collection!

No comments: