Saturday, March 07, 2015

Hip Kits!

I had some lots of leftovers from my February Hip Kits and so I decided to make a few quick cards last weekend. I still have lots of my kits left, but happy to have a few cards to add to my stash too :)

Here we go - I won't get into the nitty gritty of each card, but you can see I used a lot of watercolors for these cards. I wanted to do something artsy and this was the perfect smaller size to give it a try!







I think the last one is my favorite! I found my own way to make that splotchy inky look. Will have to share that in a video soon. If you haven't subscribed to my youtube channel yet, you can do so HERE.

I am starting up doing process videos, have been thinking about it for a while now... won't be doing for every page, but a few a month for sure! I like talking and so this way I get to talk crafty stuff to the internet abyss :) Stop by and give me a thumbs up if you can ;)

No comments: