Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jillibean Soup layout - March - Hello toothless grin

Hello hello!!

I was excited to open up a box of new Jillibean Soup CHA goodies recently and really wanted to create a page using lots of the new Red Raspberry Soup line. It is watercolor inspired- there are some softer colors mixed with traditional Jillibean ones and I love that. Jillibean rocks as staying current but true to themselves at the same time. Can't say that about a lot of companies these days.

At any rate, here is the page I created using lots of this new collection, mixed with some past items too. That is also great, as you can use from your Jillibean stash and it doesn't seem like you are using oldies but goodies!



This is a really simple page for me. Lots of stitched paper - I made a grid of sorts with different patterns from the collection and left the right side open with that lovely woodplank paper from the Soup Staples III collection (so great!)How cute is the wire word as part of the title. So vintagey but modern too. I can't get enough of them.


I added in several wood sprinkles, mixed around my Alphabean and Beanboard Alphas title in mixed colors. If you haven't used the Wood Sprinkles yet, you really should give them a try - a mix between large enamel dots and wood veneers! A perfect circle embellishment to your page.




And that's a wrap for me!! I'll be back soon with more creations to share :)


No comments: