Sunday, March 08, 2015

Basic Grey - Tea Party

Good morning! I am happy to share some pages I made for Basic Grey using their new Tea Party collection!

This collection is SO pretty - there are some pretty pretty florals in the collection, paired with some fantastic colors. II love the yellow, pink, teal and greens in this collection. A very versatile collection.


This first page is a new favorite of mine. I used random strips of paper to build across the page, and added a diecut title from my Silhouette Cameo. (The title was found in the Silhouette design store)


How pretty is that black and white floral paper right? I love the coral paper that it is backed on too - it's like a mix between red and pink, so pretty and bold. You can see it better on this tag here:



There are some pretty banner pieces that I used for little tabs on my page.



I apologize for the darkness on this top of this page, I am having the worst time getting white to photograph well this winter. GRR...

Here is the second page I created using the same collection (and yes, a photo I have scrapped before). I cut the circles out from a file I created in my Silhouette software.
 

I love that fun graphic black and white background - I can't even describe the pattern other than it reminds me of a stained glass window without color?


After I filled in all the circles, I popped the whole piece up with foam adhesive so it is lifted off the page. I love that affect. I think I use more foam adhesive than tape runner these days :)

That's it for me! To see what the other designers created with this collection, just stop by the Basic Grey blog!


No comments: