Wednesday, April 22, 2015

March Felicity Jane kit!

Have you heard of Felicity Jane? It is a cute new kit company - I tried out one of their kits recently (March) and loved it! There are exclusives, almost everything, in the kit and thought I would share a couple pages today.


Each kit has a cutable sheet - I used my Pixscan mat on my Silhouette to add cut lines and cut out the shapes, but they could also be easily cut with some scissors too.



I love the polka dot tag and the title is one of the cut outs that I added some watercolor paint too before adhering to my page.

I love these pretty cut out flowers with a few enamel dots added.



My next page is with the same kit - it all started with that acrylic word that I wanted to use for my title.That and a whole bunch of tags and bits of paper


I used up almost all of the cut out pieces on this page, and added in some small bits of scraps of paper from the kit.


The patterns are so pretty, but I wanted to save a lot of the paper for another project... so I used a few pieces sparingly here to layer behind some of the embellishemnts in the kit, like the wood veneer slide frame and that Kate Spade bowtie clip.

That's it for me today! I just got my April Felicity Jane kit, so hopefully I can get to that this weekend! I am headed out of town to a 3 day charity crop with a friend. Will be good to get lots of scrapping done :)

No comments: