Friday, April 24, 2015

Nerd Alert! - Fancy Pants Designs


Good morning and TGIF!!! I am headed to a weekend crop this weekend but wanted to share a fun page I made using the new Office Suite collection by Fancy Pants Designs!

What can I say about this collection - I LOVE the bright patterns - like this black/white paper - mixed with soft yellow, pink and mint! Yes, mint. I cannot get enough mint green!

I used some 12x12 sheets of paper, along with my 6x6 paper pad and lots of diecut tags for this page. The paper pad makes it really easy to just snip off different papers and add them together, without all the bulk (and waste) of lots of piled high layers.


In addition to the papers, I used some of these fun mixed alpha letters from the Flutter collection by Fancy Pants for my title. I did add some dimensional foam adhesive to the back so they popped off the page a little. I love the fun mixed title and the retro/vintage feel of the letters.


If you haven't seen Office Suite in person, you really are missing out - I love the new textured papers and just the thickness of the weight of the paper too. Make sure you ask your LSS for it, or snag some from Scrapbook.com or A Cherry On Top!

No comments: