Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hip Kit Club - September kits!



hello hello!!! Just sharing a quick weekend project using the September Hip Kits!!! LOVE this month's kits - they are truly awesome and packed with NEW goodies! I love not having to wait for good stuff in the kits each month.

Here is the first page I made with the kit and the Funky Rectangles Diecut from my digital cut file store JustNick. It is one of my favorites! I cut it out with my new Artistic Edge diecut machine by Janome - so quick to cut on!!! (more on this coming )


I love the combination of the alphas in this month's kits and used a mixture of wood veneers, puffy alphas and cork - oh, man I love those cork alphas!!




The kit also comes with some fun Amy Tangerine Wood slice embellishments. I used one here and added some of the Dear Lizzy Rub ons in the kit directly to them! SO easy, although you can see I did rub a little too hard ;) Will remember that for next time.




That's all for today! Check out tons of projects daily on the Hip Kit blog!



No comments: