Thursday, September 17, 2015

JustNick cut files + Pinterest!



Good morning! I am up on the JustNick blog again this morning with a fun Pinterest inspo piece and a page using a couple of our cut files.

Here is my inspiration piece:


I immediately thought of the Positive background cut files in the store. I cut the Positive One background from a scrap cardstock and used it as a stitching template, rather than the actual paper diecut.






I also diecut the TODAY 5x and layered them together to make a thicker looking title. It almost has the same weight and texture as chipboard! Super easy to do.





I stitched several + signs in various colors and then added some + signs to the middle of some using a trimmed down version of the + sign.





Well, that is it for me today! Thanks for stopping by - please check out my digital cut file store JustNick for this and a lot of other cut files! In fact, there is a great freebie going up tomorrow, so don't miss out on that!



No comments: