Friday, September 11, 2015

NEW Basic Grey - Sunkissed !



I am back again with another preview of Basic Grey's second new fall release - Sunkissed!

This collection is SO PRETTY!! Lots of great florals, I love the mix of green, aqua and that pretty pink with a pop of red and black too!


If you read my blog post the other day, I mentioned that Basic Grey has come out with some new embellishments - I love the embellishment pack with twine, sequins and clothespins ( I am addicted to those )




They also added some fun cork embellishments - so perfect for a little embellishment here or as part of a title too! I love these layered butterflies - they come in separate pieces of paper and vellum that you can change up however you like and create a butterfly of your choosing! I added some foam adhesive between one of the layers to maintain that dimension in my album.




I am a sucker for buttons and I love the smooth look on these ones in the collection! The look really great with the cork stickers.



That's it for me today! Make sure you check out the full reveal from the other day on the Basic Grey blog!





No comments: