Wednesday, September 09, 2015

NEW Basic Grey - Typeset !



Hello hello!!!


I am always excited to do a little freelance work for Basic Grey - they have always been one of my favorite companies and the new fall releases are AMAZING!!!


I created this project using the new Typeset collection- seriously, one of my new faves!! It was revealed on the blog yesterday... here is my project with it:







You can see that I used a lot of different patterned papers on this one, by simply layering punched circles together on the bottom of the page. I am in love with the teal hello paper and that fun coral/pink polka dot... oh, and the black camera paper - LOVE!




Basic Grey has also come up with some new embellishments ! They have some fun wood veneer for this collection, along with enamel stickers (alpha and a couple sentiments), flair and more! I used some of those here on the page:






I love that "hello" wood veneer and had to use it for my title, along with one of the chipboard shapes and some of those new epoxy letters.




Stay tuned tomorrow for another Basic Grey reveal on their blog - and please come back in a couple days to check out my project with it!





No comments: