Saturday, November 07, 2015

October Hip Kit Club Kits + Process Video





GOOD MORNING! Can you believe it is the first weekend in November already? Yikes, this year went by quickly

I am stopping in to share a page I created with the October Hip Kits and the October Mood Board over at HKC!

I was drawn to a few different elements in the mood board - gold dipped acorns, the color scheme and the frames in the mood board, so went with that on my page!

I diecut the feathers from my cut file freebie for October at HKC and embossed the tips with gold embossing powder. I LOVE how these turned out! 


Next, I added a whole wack of frames and cards across my page, adding lots of embellishments from the kit too along the way.





And this is how it turned out! I love this colour palette - so soft and feminine, yet fallish too right!?





To check out my process video for this page- please visit my YouTube channel:




No comments: