Sunday, May 29, 2016

Photoplay paper - You are Awesome



I was asked to create a few samples for the new paper company - Photoplay Paper! I was sent a few different collections, and wanted to share one with you today.


I created this page with the Like a Girl collection. It is full of girly and pretty patterns and colours and it was perfect for this photo of my daughter sitting pretty on our front steps.





I used a lot of scraps of paper for this one, trimming the patterned papers to 3/4" strips and layering them along the left edge of the page, starting at the bottom. I added in some scallop edge punch strips from white cardtstock to break it up a little bit and went from there... layering papers in different patterns and changing up the colours as I went.


I added in some pop dotted circle stickers and a journaling card for my title, and then did a whack of stitching throughout and bam! all done :)






I will be back to share my other Photoplay Paper creations... but this one is my favorite :)



No comments: