Friday, December 30, 2005

New start

Only 1 more day till 2006 and I wonder...what should my resolutions be, if any! Every year, people resolve to do several things, and what really gets done?! Well, I know that I have to do a few things that I have wanted to do, but have just been too damn lazy to! (Jacquie, you'll appreciate one *Wink*)

So, here they are, my resolutions for 2006:

1) Lose some poundage...not because I have to, but because I loved how I felt when I was a little lighter in the ass! No really...the way I felt before I had Lucas was great, I was happy and if I can just get back to that, I will be happier.

2) Stick up for myself more...if you have been reading the blog, you will know what I am talking about!

3) Catch up on my passion, scrapping! Finish off Lucas' first year and keep trucking on our family stuff....keep working on BOM and start re-doing my wedding album,

That's it! Not too many expectations, and I just might do better than last year! If I don't make it back before New Year's...Have a safe and happy one..!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Whoooooo hoooooo...I am diggin' resolution #3!!!