Thursday, January 05, 2006

Can you believe...

it is already Thursday...man time is flying by!

Lucas sat up today for the first time, without falling over right away...that is! LOL! Of course, I took a few pics...shameless scrapper habit. I can't believe how big he is getting...they grow up so quickly don't they...which reminds me, only a mere 5 1/2 months left till I have to go back to the daily grind of working. *sigh* What's a girl to do!?

I still have to find another option for daycare for the boys...not sure if we want to send them to the old one and she might be moving to Edmonton anyways, so I could be screwed! Why is everyone moving to Edmonton? First, my good buddy Jacquie, now my cousin Jennifer and next our daycare person? WTF!

Well, accomplished a few things this week...only one was on my to-do list, I think. I finally finished my Dad's retirement DVD...looks pretty good! It was a little difficult to pick some music for it...my Mom was nooo help at all, so I had to venture out on my own. Plus, he is not close with his family, and I wanted to include at least a few pictures of them, but what music? What quote to use? So, I found a couple things and put it together...best I can do. I am sure he will like it though...he loves that kind of stuff.

Finished a few Los today too...one I love and one I don't...sometimes that happens I guess...what can you do... I knew I wanted to scrap the pics, but just wasn't feeling the colours...it was too busy...(man, I use a lot of ... don't I. LOL!) Anyway, still need to take some pics of the 5 layouts I have done this week!

Tomorrow, is another day of planning to take down the Christmas tree...I know I keep saying that, but I am lazy when it comes to taking it down. BUT, Ian doesn't work until 3 tomorrow/today, so it could happen. I would like to get it down before the weekend, if possible since we have to see the evil witch, cough...cough, I mean MIL, for Ian's Baba's 92nd birthday.

I guess sleep would be a good thing at this time of night...it seems I am up late a lot lately and regretting it the next morning when Noah bursts into my room. Kids...Have a good one!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

My tree is still up nick...so you are not the only christmas decor lazy person out there...I dont' even plug mine in anymore..it is just sitting there..all sad and lonely.

Vanessa said...

ohhh and that photo of your babe is TOOOO cute!!!

canadianLN said...

Cutest picture ever!!!!!!!