Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hump day...

And no Ellen, I don't mean Toby...!LOL...no really, kind of a blah day around here and it is only 10:30 am! Ian is off to wash my car *grin* and I am supposed to be finishing the retirement DVD for my Dad....ahhh, procrastination. I need to finish it off today, so I can burn a copy and view it on the tv to test...

Anyway, went cropping last night with the ladies, and got a 2 layouts done, and stayed up till 1am finishing off a third. Now, the damn camera is taking blurry pics...still isn't the same since I dropped it in October...*sigh*. Me thinks I will take it into get fixed...what will I do without my baby?

While on the subject of cameras...I let Noah play with my old junkie one the other day, that still had film in it...I told him I would scrapbook whatever he took pictures of...dropped off the film, so we will soon see what is in store for me! He was just carelessly running around the house snapping shots everywhere...including several of our living room walls! Should be cute though...

I love Vanessa's blog from yesterday with the 2 random thoughts...may have to blog lift that when I don't know what to ramble on about...hmmm...not today, I have rambled long enough for one blog.

Some news...gonna be a guest DT on my FAVORITE website in the world soon (www.loveisinthedetails.ca) Not sure if February or March yet, but I am excited, flattered and honoured all at the same time! Plus, I am teaching a class at the crop in February, so that tickles me pink too!

Well, have a great hump day...!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

nic..it is a great day...had kfc for supper...always makes me feel all warm and greasy..ouuuuu did I just type that!

you are gonna love the pics your ds took...once I developed a roll of film for my ds..the whole roll was of himself! i will find the layout I did and show you..

have a good one chickie :)

canadianLN said...

V - KFC Is not on the approved eats list!

N - Toby hump day sounds more fun!

Unknown said...

congrats on the class nic!