Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sketch time at Jillibean

I have another sketch up over at the Jillibean Soup blog this month - Play along and you could win!

Here is the sketch:
Lots of fun possibilities with this one! 

Here is my take on it -
 I used a mix of Neopolitan Bean Bisque and Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup ! I added in one of the vellum envelopes stamped with my Sweet & Sour Soup stamps from Unity/Jillibean too:
 Punch some "confetti" from some scraps and include inside for some fun!  I also broke out my Cuttlebug and Papertrey Ink banner dies for this page.. layered with some white cardstock to pop a little more:
 and a big ol' title cluster at the bottom of the page! lol
I hope you will play along with the sketch this month and share them with us on the blog or Facebook too! You could be "Soup Spotted" or pinned :)

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this layout is TOTALLY adorable!

Diana Waite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JULIANA said...

Loved this sketch Nicole and your take on it!!!