Monday, June 18, 2012

Sports Freak

I am back to share with you a page I did for Scrapbook Circle this month, using the June Field Notes kit

Another great thing I love about this kit is all the fun colours - there is the bold yellow and mix it with some olivey green and even teal - heaven!
 I just love the Echo Park letters -and that you get 2 different fonts is perfect for layered titles!
 I am in LOVE with the washi tape by Bella Blvd that was in the kit too - all messy stitched, it is perfection !
I hope you have checked out the ideas gallery and snatched up a kit - if not, what are you waiting for!
Check it all out HERE

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I have to agree I LOVE the washi tape and what you did with it! GREAT layout!!

scrappymo! said...

love the washi, the stiching and the clean, hip look!