Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Silhouette Tutorial !

Good morning!! First off, just want to say a big thank you for those that leave me comments - good or bad, I appreciate them! It keeps me blogging :)

I am here today to share a page I made using my Silhouette and a tutorial I did for the Silhouette America blog last week.

I posted a page last month using an intricate design and it was filled with lots of little bits of patterned paper - got a few questions on it, so thought Iwould do a quick tutorial for the blog on how to do that quite easily with your Silhouette!

Here is my page:



It may look complicated, but it really isn't. I hope you check out the tutorial over on the blog HERE (all the tutorials are listed here)

 


The tutorial is on a simple and repetitive design. One where you can see the repetitive pattern. The same process would apploy for busier patterns but just a little more complicated :)

I added in some glittered double sided adhesive to some of the joining parts, and atop some Silhouette gold foil for my title.




Thanks again for stopping by the blog - I appreciate it :)

No comments: