Wednesday, June 03, 2015

So pretty & happy - May Hip Kit Club kits!

Good morning! I am a little late in posting, this last week has been a literal whirlwind. The kids have some sort of sports 7 days a week, and between being a taxi driver to their activities, cheering from the sidelines, I also work full-time. Anyways, that's my sob story :) Blogging hasn't fit into my schedule these days and I hate that!







Anyway, I had a new page hit the Hip Kit Club blog last weekend, using the May kits. This month's kits are so pretty - American Crafts and Chickaniddy Crafts too! I love the Chickaniddy papers and used a lot of them on this page to back the FREE cut file I designed for May on the Facebook forum.









I will spare you a bunch of details on this page... but if you want to see how it all came together, check out my process video here:



No comments: