Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hip Kit Club September kits!

I have one last project to share using the September Hip Kits Club kits!

I used this free cut file I created for the Hip Kit Club (check out their website, register and download)





I added the pink background paper from my stash and layered it behind the cut file that was added over some white and gray cardstocks.

I trimmed down the cut apart sheet in the kit by Amy Tangerine and layered the tops of the cards along the top edge of the layout, adding some watercolour paints behind the cut out words.


I also used the leftover flowers from the cut file and added them to the center of most of the open pieces, adding some foam adhesive to the back and a small enamel dot to the centers.


I will be back next weekend with another Hip Kit Club project, using the fun fall October kits!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog :)



No comments: