Monday, October 12, 2015

Jillibean Soup Cards











Good morning!! I have really been enjoying making cards lately. I seem to get in a groove and whip out a whole bunch at one time :)


Here are a couple cards I made for Jillibean Soup this month. First up is a quick Birthday Bisque card using various diecuts from that collection.




I as you can see, I simply popped a whole bunch of word bubbles for sentiments on the card front. I actually used a scrap piece of grid paper from the Birthday Bisque collection too, that had circles already punched out of it. I layered some co-ordinating papers behind the empty circles to complete the front of the card.






Next, another birthday card, this time using Saffron Yellow Pepper soup as well as some stickers from the Birthday Bisque collection. I love those glitter bean board alphas from the Halloween collections from last year.







I simply added a birthday themed flashcard and bam, that card is done!



Thanks for stopping by, I will be back later with a few more projects :)

No comments: