Saturday, October 31, 2015

More October Hip Kit Club kits!




Hello and happy weekend! I am sharing a project over on the Hip Kit Club blog today using the October Hip Kits!


I went pretty simple (for me) on this page, adding some punched circles and trimmed squares and then really added them in a grid to my page.

I love that this kit has pretty girly colours, but lots of black, navy and teal for the boys too!


You can see that once my grid was lined up, I filled the empty spaces quite simply, with some diecuts, and stickers, and a wood veneer frame from the Simple Stories We Are Family package in the kit.


A pretty simple page for me, but I like how it turned out. I really like the negative spaces of the circles in the squares on the page so I will have to do that again really soon :)

Have a great weekend and happy Halloween!







No comments: