Saturday, October 24, 2015

October Hip Kit Club kits!



Good morning! It's a crisp fall day here in Canada, the temperatures are just starting to drop and we have been really quite lucky. Weather like this hasn't happened in a long time!

I am popping in today to share a page I made using the October Hip Kit Club kits! They are full of Pink Paislee, Amy Tangerine and Pebbles Inc. I adore the coral and reds mixed with black and mint/teal in the kit this month!




I used some of the free cut files (available when you register on the Hip Kit Club site)  for this page. I started with this title "fall" and then used part of a background cut file for the bottom of my page. I added in lots of little bits of embellishments from the kit - wood veneer, puffy stickers and paper clips.





Voila - (or WALA as my daughter says) my layout is complete!





To watch my process video for this project - please stop by my You Tube channel and subscribe!








No comments: