Saturday, January 23, 2016

December Hip Kits!





Good Morning and welcome to the weekend!!! I am sharing one last page using the December Hip Kits and all that pretty Crate Paper, Seven Paper and Heidi Swapp embellishments!



I love the frames in the kit and decided to trim one from the sheet of patterned paper in the kit and add a little watercoloring to it for my title on my page. So easy and fun to do too!


The frames are a simple way to layer your kit items as well. I tucked some patterned paper behind this frame and layered the whole thing over some tags and diecuts and even added a chipboard little sentiment to the corner. Super easy.



Well that is it for me ! I will be spending part of my day playing with the January Hip Kits that arrived on my doorstep on Thursday! I can't wait :) Enjoy your weekend!



No comments: