Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gettin' crafty!

I was lucky to receive my very first Scrapbook Circle
DT kit this week!!!


I have a few pages to share using the kit....but I will just share one tonight:

Just love that fun bright yellow paper!!

Here are a few little peeks of some other projects I have worked on with this month's COOL kit! I just have to say -- I love how this kit is not too matchy, matchy, but it all still goes so well together!!!


 Check back soon for another project with the February kit from Scrapbook Circle!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Finally!!!! I've been waiting to see something that you've created,and you sure didn't disappoint.I knew you'd love the fact that everything isn't too matchy in these kits.They are wonderful! I love what you've done.The cut out flowers are so cute and show up great on that yellow paper.

Love your sneaks too.TFS:)

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see what else you have created..the sneeks look great!!
Beautiful page!

And yes..I am with you on the kit..I like the ones that are not matchy matchy!!

Cassie said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your style!
=)

Deborah Marasa said...

love it! the kits looks awesome!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your layout, so fun and whimsical! Very visually interesting how you created the flowers using different papers! TFS!

Diana Waite said...

SO glad you got the kit!! :) Your layout is CUTE!

Dalovely Damanda said...

what an adorable layout!

Shana Tehrani said...

Lovely!!

Brianna Marshall said...

super cute,i love how you did all the flowers!