Sunday, March 06, 2011

March ScrapStreet

Check out the March ScrapStreet Magazine to see one of my quick pages.. done with a sketch from Creative Scrappers :)

Here is the link to the magazine:

This is the page that is in it too
Hope you had a creative Sunday.. I did ;)

Spent any minute I could working on my first assignments for Let's Capture Our Memories... should be sharing some stuff with you VERY soon :) I had fun playing with the goodies from Tanya.. LOTS of fun!

Be back later with some sneaks and even a reveal!

6 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Ohhh what a beautiful layout and lovely photo too!

Julie said...

Great layout.I'll check out the magazine,and can't wait to see what you created for LCOM.

Anonymous said...

Awesome awesome layout!!!

Diana Waite said...

what a BEAUTIFUL layout, that pink is delicious! :)

Kathy said...

I just love this layout Nicole, the colours, the stitching, the flowers! Everything!

Jocie said...

This is a beautiful LO Nicole! I love how you stitched the wavy lines... :)