Thursday, June 16, 2011

more Garden Party!

Just wanted to share another couple of cards I made using the June kit - Garden Party over at Scrapbook Circle.

 I used the June printable that was included with the kit for one of the papers on this card! I love how each month, Lisa sends you a printable image that can be printed over and over. There are always some super cute designs on the page, and this month was no exception. Love the rainbow grid and the "beautiful" banner flag is from the printable too!
 This month there are some cool Fancy Pants filter flowers included in the kit - I misted mine with some Cherry Limeade glimmer mist and scrunched it up into a messy flower.  I added another tag that I cut out of the June printable and added a couple buttons, twine, and fabric flower from my stash.

A quick closeup of the filter flower and that tag from the printable.
Make sure to check out what happens daily on the Scrapbook Circle blog! The Design Team is always posting creative ways for you to use items in your kits!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Both cards are totally adorable.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!! Just lovely!

Unknown said...

The cherry lime mist mist looks great on the filter flower! Love both cards.

Julie said...

Beautiful cards Nicole.I love the filter flower.