Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy May kit is live!

The May kit - Here I am over at Cocoa Daisy went live for subscribers last night... if you are not a subscriber you are able to order the kit(s) on May 1... I wanted to share one of the pages I made with this very "pretty" kit!

There are lots of fun Crate Paper bits in the kit and available add-ons, and the Thickers are one of my faves! I took an ink pad and added some ink in an ombre type pattern to the letters, from the bottom up. Super easy tip for you. I added lots of layering behind my main photo as the background turned out quite busy.

 



I liked the woodgrain paper in the kit, but wanted to fancy it up a little, so I added some strips of papers from the kit and add-ons, mixing lots of color and pattern together. Here was the final result:

Pleast stop by the site and check out the kit and our new Guest DT for May all the way from Ukraine!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This layout is gorgeous! I loved it!