Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cocoa Daisy - Weathervane!

Last night was reveal over at Cocoa Daisy - our November kit - Weathervane went live for subscribers! I know I say it every month... but this one is so great, you have to head over and snag it if you can! Kits go on sale Nov.1 if you are not a subscriber.


Here are the first couple pages I created with this kit and 2 of the addons (Here & There and Windchime) I made 4 layouts with the kits, and could probably do at least 5 more pages, if not more.


I love the Heidi Swapp September Skies line in the kits.. I love this bright happy green and knew I wanted to cut a large title from it right away. You can see that there are some great autumn embellies in the kit and I cut some leaves by hand, out of the silver vellum in the kit to layer behind some of the cork and metal leaves..




I also found that, although there were some great navy and green papers, there were so many fun floral and "pretty" papers in this month's kits that I created this feminine page of my daughter and her love of being in dance.


Just love those Heidi Swapp transparent and die cut shapes. They are really amazing and the clear words are just perfect for layering!

 

Hope you enjoyed these projects - and hope you stop by to get your kit (if you haven't already)! Please let me know what you think of my projects, I appreciate your feedback!

No comments: